Audit Manager (All Nationalities)
We’re looking for Managers and senior staff to join our Assurance and consulting team in our growing professional firm located in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia at the following locations: Jeddah, Riyadh and Dammam.
We’re looking for people with the following skills & experience:
- 6 + years relevant post qualification experience with big four accounting firms.
- Relevant qualifications (or equivalent experience) and certifications such as
- CPA, CA, ACA, ACCA, ESAA, SOCPA, CISA, CISM, CIA etc.
- High level and deep working knowledge of IFRS.
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills including leading teams
- Be the Lead Executive on the audit engagements for a variety of clients.
- Ensuring completion of audit procedures on-time and to a high standard of quality
- Working with a variety of clients, providing practical solutions for complex accounting problems;
- Have the opportunity of working with high profile clients.
- Report to a partner, director or managers and will have direct responsibility for leading teams in the execution of assurance and consulting engagements.
- Deliver high quality services to clients on-time.
- Think strategically about our client’s needs and identifying ways to add value.
- Build valuable relationships with clients.
- Coach, train and develop the junior team members to develop their skills and capabilities.
- Effectively and efficiently manage engagement.
Job Location Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Company Industry Oil & Gas; Wholesale & Import/Export Trade; Industrial Production
Company Type Employer (Private Sector)
Career Level Management
Years of Experience Min: 6
Residence Location Saudi Arabia
Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Who we are
BDO Dr. Mohamed Al-Amri & Co. is a Firm of public accountants and management consultants which commenced operations in 1979. The audit practice has major clients representing a wide cross-section of the business community. The Firm has concentrated its efforts on maintaining a high standard of professional competence and services, on-time.
Our financial services firm is among the largest in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in providing audit, tax, internal audit, consulting and outsourcing services.
BDO is the world’s fifth largest multinational professional services organization serving global and national organizations, and has an annual turnover of US$9billion. The BDO global network has over 1,591 offices in 162 countries and employs over 80,000 staff.
At BDO Al-Amri, our plan is to be one of the leading global professional services firm by 2025.