1. Behavioral Engineering experience or exposure is a must
2. Establishing partnerships with NGO’s and the private sector
3. Implementing behavioral economic solutions to design innovative policies and strategies to help the current social issues in Abu Dhabi’s society.
4. Analyzing research findings, conducting benchmarking analysis
5. Implementing future foresight tools to identify social issues, challenges and priority topics.
6. Need to have creative, entrepreneurial and problem solving skills that will help with developing innovative solutions and raising proposals for innovative projects that help in achieving a dignified life for all people in Abu Dhabi’s
7 years’ experience for UAE national, 12 years’ experience for NON- UAE candidates from inside or outside the country.