An excelent opportunity to join a world leader in the provision of surface logging solutions to the Oil &Gas industry. With over 1,800 staff operating across 70 countries, the Company delivers field-based solutions for the improvement of exploration, reservoir evaluation and drilling effectiveness.
As Communications and PR officer your key responsibility will be to manage the internal branding as well as all external communication efforts of the company.
You will be in charge of choosing the best platforms to convey key messages and coordinating all internal and external events and activities.
· You will also be expected to support the Business Development and Senior Management teams in the development of PR and advertising campaigns and ensure consistency in all messages.
· You will oversee the production of internal and external materials, such as website, intranet, marketing materials (logos, brochures, picture library, banners/posters, service sheets, business cards, letterheads, etc.), advert and articles for magazines, trade conferences and events planning, social media content, internal newsletters and video production.
· Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communication or journalism and/or relevant experience for an engineering or oil & gas service company.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in internal and external communications in a global organization with multicultural and geographically dispersed staff.
· Experience in successfully connecting and engaging with senior management and employees.
· Ability to manage and prioritise multiple projects simultaneously and a proven track record of working in a deadline orientated environment.
· Excellent writing and presentation skills and good creative and design judgment.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office.
· Experience in Photoshop and InDesign would be a distinct advantage.
· Effective interpersonal skills and attention to detail.
· Complete fluency in written and spoken English is essential. In addition, Italian and Spanish would be an advantage