A leading Food & Beverage company with over 200 outlets across Saudi Arabia is seeking a Country Manager to manage kingdom-wide operations and support functions. Reporting to the Group Vice president you will develop corporate and operational strategies, provide leadership, management, and vision.
- Driving the company to achieve sales, profitability, cash flow, business goals, and objectives.
- Participate in the development and preparation of short-term and long-range plans and budgets and produce business performance reports.
- Direct internal operations to achieve budgeted results and other financial criteria, capital planning, and expenditures.
- Ensure that the company has the proper operational controls, administrative and reporting procedures, and people systems in place to effectively grow the organization and to ensure financial strength and operating efficiency.
- Excellent understanding of Saudi Arabia’s laws and regulations.
- Research and develop brand strategies and implement them to promote company products and services.
- Assist the leadership team in the development of organizational policies, goals that cover operations and financial performance, as well as the growth of the functions and or business units.
- Direct the development and installation of procedures and controls in conjunction with the department heads to promote communication and adequate information flow.
- Develop and establish operating policies and procedures.
- Motivate and lead a high-performance management team.
- Mentor direct reports to cultivate skills and to increase consciousness of the interrelationship between each department in the organization.
- Remain knowledgeable of market and industry trends and competitors.
Establish Key Performance Indicators.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 10+ years of experience in a leadership role in the Food and Beverage Industry preferably with an international franchise.
- Management experience and financial knowledge essential.
- Strategic planning.
- Drive for success
- Analytical thinking
- Manage execution
- Demonstrate strong communication, organizational and negotiation skills.
- Understand project management processes and software, especially in areas of budgeting, team building, and time management.
- Presentation, analytical and planning skills
- Above-average people management, customer service, and leadership skills
- Excellent understanding of spreadsheet software and Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic.
Job Location Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Company Industry Catering, Food Service, & Restaurant
Company Type Recruitment Agency
Career Level Management
Years of Experience Min: 10
Residence Location Saudi Arabia
Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma
Age Min: 35 Max: 48