Primary Objective: Governing and managing P&O functions (recruitment, workplace, Comp & Ben, Employee relations) with the highest possible efficiency and effectiveness to facilitate BCR in achieving its objectives and goals. Create an excellent environment through the offered P&O services that will drive engagement, positive and inclusive culture.
- Contribute to the design of the P&O strategy
- Maintaining and updating grading system, Compensation and benefit structure that will assure all BCR employees are paid competitively § Maintaining and updating P&O Policy and procedures with alignment of Company internal policy.
- Manage preparation of employment contracts for new recruits and related work for their deployment.
- Managing renewals of work & residence permits of employees
- Managing renewals of company vehicles registration
- Arrangements for contracted employees thru third parties
- Payroll system control, as a super user
- Managing file updates / leave records and travel assistance to all employees
- Preparation of financial statements for ticketing & immigration expenses
- Acting as a budget controller for all Admin related cost § Managing monthly Payroll process
- Continuous coaching, development and guidance to the P&O team
- Overseeing and managing all workplace administration function
- Managing and continuously improving all related P&O services
- Managing performance of the direct reportees and providing continuous coaching
- Comply to all BCR policies and procedures Responsibilities:
- Coordinating all Personnel related transactions
- Managing and controlling Employees data in the P & O system with highest quality.
- Overseeing recruitment & visa endorsement procedures processing
- A member of the Job evaluation committee
– Strategic orientation
– Business orientation
– Innovation and managing change
– Achievement orientation
– Open-minded attitude
– Team leadership
Company Industry Food & Beverage Production
Company Type Employer (Private Sector)
Job Role Human Resources and Recruitment
Career Level Director/Head
Years of Experience Min: 10
Residence Location Saudi Arabia
Degree Bachelor’s degree / higher diploma