Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing trusted and durable relationships with clients and ecosystem partners.
- Managing a healthy client portfolio and related financials.
- Originating and developing business opportunities.
- Develop, nurture and coordinate a local practice.
- Establishing acceptence of Solutions with client executives.
- Translating and conveying impact of process and system changes to bottom line.
- Assessing and managing risk and issues throughout all aspects of the transformation programs.
- Driving internal and external activities for Products Group in Saudi Arabia.
- Counselling junior team members.
What skills & experience are we looking for?
- Experienced Senior Consultant from Management Consulting firm (4+ years experience).
- Able to develop opportunities, pitch and deliver projects of: Digital Transformation, IT Strategy, Customer Experience Improvement, Data Management & Analytics, Digital Marketing & Sales, Spend/Pricing Optimization, Effecincey, and Operations Transformation.
- Innovative and Digital-way enthusiast.
- Consulting Experience in at least 2 of the Products sectors: Retail & Automotive, Travel & Tourism, logistics & Transportation, Pharma & Consumable Goods and Services.
- Experience in Large Corporate Accounts Proposal Preperation, Consultation, Sales, Deleivey and Project Management is a plus.
- Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment.
- Desire to work in an information systems environment.
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent leadership and management skills.
- Financial skills for managing projects successfuly.
- Fluent in Arabic and English.