Sales Manager – Building Materials
Up to AED 18,000 based on experience
Dubai, UAE Our Client, one of the leading Stockist and Distributor of Plumbing Solutions and Bathroom Fixtures in the region for more than 20 years.
Representing some of the leading manufacturers from GCC, USA, Europe and Asia, they supply the GCC, Middle East and Africa with an extensive product range. An exciting opportunity awaits a talented Sales Head with drive to succeed in this challenging role. Responsibilities
• Determine Sales and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
• Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Establish and adjust selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, supply and demand.
• Identifying key areas for improvement in the sales process.
• Managing the team to achieve the best results possible.
• Working hand in hand with credit control team to achieve low levels of AR and manage Receivables collection.
• Understand and effectively communicate the company’s values, process and current partnerships.
• Desire to own projects and exceed expectations, with ability to find solutions and deliver results within a rapidly changing, entrepreneurial, technology-driven culture
• Ability to identify and solve client issues strategically
• Work with the Sales, Account Management and Operations, teams to implement targeted sales strategy
• Analyze pipeline and lead data providing key business insights to the sales and marketing teams: typical reporting relates to Demand Generation, Pipeline Forecast and Trends
• Graduate in any stream, preferably MEP Engineer
• Minimum 8 years experience in MEP, HVAC, Construction or Building Materials industry
• Strong technical knowledge
• Skills and attitude desired: Perseverance, Client Relationships, Commercial awareness, Emphasizing Excellence, Prospecting – research, Sales Planning, Negotiation, Organized, Flexible, work both in a team and also perform independently.
• Possess a good network of contacts with Architects, Developers, Consultants, Contractors
• UAE Driving license