Preference will be given to qualified candidates who can demonstrate experience in the following:
- Developing and implementing Leasing Strategy and business plan aimed at maximizing the return on investment and maintaining sustainable financial rewards by sourcing potential Tenants and investor.
- Formalizing lease management and admin processes and implementing leasing process.
- Understanding and recommending the Lease rent trends, and their viability for different Retailer categories.
- Ensuring the successful leasing of retail and luxury retail, in line with the commercial terms set out in the leasing budget, as well as the pre-determined strategy.
- Ensuring that the merchandising mix of tenants achieves the positioning of the project as a premier international destination
- Performing and ascertaining market intelligence in order to gain information that would lead to maximizing the mix and quality of the tenant representation within the project
- Maintaining strong relationships with tenants and trading houses in order to facilitate the addition of their concepts as part of the master strategy and to build and maintain relationships.
- Representing the company in the highest professional and ethical manner at all times.
- Carrying out in coordination with various departments the Project master plan, design, program, layout, market research study (traffic study, population survey, rental analysis etc.) and any other information required.
- Conducting presentations and site visits for prospective tenants in order to promote Meraas Retail projects as a unique retail destination.
The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor Degree in Management, Economics or Administration with around 8 – 10 years’ experience in Retail/ Malls leasing.